Release of Colloquium (Vol. 5, Issue 1)
The editors of Colloquium proudly announce the release of the ninth number of Colloquium (Vol. 5, Issue 1).
for the current issue.
Table of Contents
Language and Linguistics: Results
- Jill Hallett & Marta Degani: Was it merely contentious or were there casualties? Metaphorical Framing in Local and International News Reporting
- Anthony R. Bour: Central Scots Dialect in the East Lothian County: 2018 Morphosyntactic Dialectal Survey
Literature and Culture: Results
- Benita Lehmann: The Influence of Politeness Strategies on Visibility in I, Daniel Blake
Didactics and Methodology: Results
- Carmen M. Amerstorfer: Problem-based Learning for Preservice Teachers of English as a Foreign Language
- Verena Novak-Geiger: The Bilingual Lexicon and Language Skills – A Detailed Look
- Neira Delalić: English as a Medium of Instruction (EMI) at the University of Klagenfurt. A Study on the Attitudes and Language Proficiency of Students and Teaching Staff
- Markus Baurecht: The Categorisation of Internet Memes – A Different Approach